Dining Around Wahington D.C.
Washington may be the seat of democracy, but it is also home to many tourist attractions that cause people to visit from all over the world. Aside from the fact that there are many historical landmarks to visit here, there are also many great places to dine! Here are some of the best places to grab a bite to eat in the Washington D.C. area.
1. Seventh Hill Pizza. Are you dying to get a bite to eat on Capitol Hill? Now you can! Seventh Hill Pizza features some of the most critically acclaimed pizza in the city. It’s not only tasty but the atmosphere is fantastic, too. It doesn’t matter what you order here. You will love it. It is one of the hidden dining gems of the Washington area.
2. Zaytinya. Located in Edison Place, downtown Washington D.C., the exotic dining here is to die for. Many people name Zaytina as their favorite eatery of the city. Why? The food is not only excellent but the menu is extremely diverse. You can order anything from sautéed Brussels sprouts to octopus. The atmosphere is good for going out on a date or just hanging out with your friends or spouse.
3. RIS. Looking for a good restaurant that offers international dining and a slightly romantic flair? Look no farther than RIS. Located in the Foggy Bottom are of Washington, you will experience a hip, urban vibe and unique, delicious food. It’s a good place to hold a party. It’s also perfect for dining quietly with your partner.
4. Komi. Sitting in the middle of Dupont Circle is the eclectic and vibrant Komi. It’s truly a one-of-a-kind experience. It is touted as the perfect place for a romantic dinner, but it is also ideal for having a business meeting that needs to be kept small and quiet, or a birthday party that is reaching for a more personal feel.
5. Old Ebbit Grill. This place may not have cloth napkins, but the food is out of this world. It is located about one block away from the White House and specializes in good, old-fashioned American cuisine. You can’t go wrong. The prices are right and service is great.
6. Blue Duck Tavern. Good southern cooking can be hard to find, but the Blue Duck is special. They cook their meals like a grandmother might. It’s tasty, fun and very atmospheric.